All prospective international students must meet the academic requirements for international admission.
International Admission Requirements Checklist:
- Galen University online application or download pdf version
- 2 official transcripts from current or past institution. Official copies are issued by your school, college, or university in a sealed envelope and must bear the official stamp or seal of the institution as well as signature of appropriate official. If transcripts and certificates are not in English, provide a certified translation of your documents
- 1 copy of information page from passport. Your passport must be valid at least three months past the end of your program
- 4 passport size photographs
- Disciplinary Clearance Form with the official stamp or seal of the institution as well as signature of appropriate official
- $60 USD application fee. Application fees may be paid with a check to Galen University or by credit card
Required upon acceptance:
- Waiver Agreement (Terms and Condition)
- Proof of Insurance Form
- International Student Information Form
- Proof of financial support while studying in Belize. This may be a bank statement or a copy of your Financial Aid Award Letter.
The application must be completed and return with all necessary documents to:
The International Center
P.O. Box 94
San Ignacio, Cayo District
Belize, Central Farm
International Admission Deadlines
To receive full consideration for admission, be sure to submit all official supporting documents by the deadline dates below.
|2015 Spring Semester: January - April||November 30th, 2014|
|2015 Summer Intensive: June||April 30th, 2015|
|2015 Fall Semester: August - December||May 30th, 2015|